Blog #15

Today I met with Dr. Shinitzky to discuss his social media presence. Dr. Shinitzky wanted my help with boosting his instagram, facebook, and twitter. He proposed an idea, He wanted to post inspirational quotes for athletes that follow him. I was able to find an app called ImageQuote. This app allows me to post his quotes over an image of sport. Dr. Shinitzky found this to be very useful. He compiled a list of Shinitzky Isms that he has accumulated over the years. He wanted to post these out and allow athletes to see these quotes. The idea beside the project was to make sure that he could reach a larger audience. With posting the quotes out, the athletes can read them and repost them. I really liked this idea as well, Dr. Shinitzky has a lot of knowledge and great quotes. The day was short as sweet as it was a quick lunch but I am excited to get started on this project and see what I can come up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog