Blog #16

Today was a huge day for me, I was able to show Dr. Shinitzky what I come up with. I spent a ton of time trying to make these quotes look amazing. I used images of me playing football for a few and even incorporated some other athletes who were my friends. Dr. Shinitzky loved the images, he thought they were really cool and loved what I could do what the technology, he gave me numerous compliments and was very shocked with how fast I was able to put it together. He asked me to send them to him so they can go on his page asap. I was very proud of the work I had done and looked forward to the continued work on them. With that being said, I wanted to keep making them better, I’m not a professional by any means but, I take pride in my work and will keep going to get the best product I can.
Dr. Shinitzky and I also had a dinner meeting. We spoke more on the social media posts and how he should post them. We thought that a post a week would be great. We wanted to space them out and allow them to be posted and reposted all over. Keeping this in mind, we wanted to make sure that the quotes were valid and had his name attached to them. After discussing that, we then shifted out focus to breaking down what I had learned at IMG and overall on my trip so far. It was great to circle back with him and show that I have learned a lot and stepped up to the challenge. I again expressed how thankful I was to be working with Dr. Shinitzky. He was happy that I liked all the all the opportunities and did my due diligence to make connections that will last a life time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog