Blog #17

Today I worked on the images for social media again. The list that Dr. Shinitzky gave me had over 50 quotes on it. I was running out of images to use and asked Dr. Shinitzky to send me some on the ones that wanted or liked. We have a variety of backgrounds, sports, nature, water, etc. He sent me 20 images that he thought were a must have, I agreed with him and used them. We both then agreed that it was important to post those first and establish a posting cycle. Dr. Shinitzky changed his mind and wanted to post twice a week. So, we were able to send a out one today and we will be sending one out Monday. I was very happy to be posting the quotes and having people get the information. There is nothing like seeing a quote that resonates with you, and allowing that quote to motive, push and want you to work harder. I think these quotes will inspire people and keep them following their dreams. All I can say is hard work pays off, just keep on your grind and believe in yourself. That one of the biggest takeaways I've had while in Florida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog