Blog # 18

Today I worked on the images for social media again. I also did more research and found some articles that talked about Sports Psychology and how that field is rapidly developing. I found it very interesting that I was at the forefront of a field and was in a way trailblazing it. I can honestly say that I’m in great place right now and can't wait to keep exploring and learning new things. There are endless possibilities and so many routes to travel in this field, I want to explore them all then find my niche and do that job to perfection. The faster I can find out what I want to major in, the fast I get to turning my dreams into a reality and achieving the goals I have set for myself. I look forward to sharing my knowledge with the proctor community!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog