Blog #19

Today I worked on my senior project visual for my table. I spent lots of time making this trifold look the best it can. Incorporated tons of pictures, I wrote out footnotes, and I made it colorful. I also have handouts for people to look and understand. I want to give people as much information as possible, so I think between my visuals, poster board, and the book I will have tons of info to share. Overall, I've had a great time on senior project, I worked very hard to make this the best experiences I have had so far. I learned from the top professionals in the world of Sports Psychology and I look forward to showing off my knowledge and educating individuals on how to use there minds. The mind is a powerful tool, if you can master it, there is not limit to what you can achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog